You know it’s that time of the year when gift giving and purchasing are in high gear! Christmas is a wonderful time of the year to celebrate the Lord’s birth and exchange gifts with family and friends.
But what are you suppose to do when there is a family that is just “hard to buy for”? You’ve run out of ideas….. you run aimlessly through the store trying to find that perfect gift and it feels almost impossible to come up with any good ideas.
Well, instead of stressing out and racking your brain, here are a few ideas for the “hard to buy for” family:
- A family year pass to the zoo or aquarium.
- Movie tickets.
- Gift card to a Christian bookstore.
- Homemade gift certificate for free babysitting click here
- Family devotional book.
Here are a few suggestions for gifts:
- A family DVD with popcorn & snacks in a basket. A wonderful website to find good Christian family films is Pure Flix.
- Car wash gift certificate.
- Photo gifts like blanket, pillows, calendars, mugs, etc. I love using Shutterfly, but there are many other good ones.
Do you have any gifts you could add? Do you have any “Hard to buy for” families?