Hello….thanks for visiting….. my name is Jennifer and I am wife of a Pastor and mother to 8 wonderful blessings! I am a believer & follower of Jesus Christ. I am SO thankful that God loved me first. I’m also thankful that He paid my debt of sin and I’m forgiven!
I have really grown a love for writing! I desire to share my journey of being a wife, a mother, a Christian, a home school mom, & everything that makes my house a home!
“I pray this will really encourage woman & moms where they are.”
Many moms I talk to seem to have lost their joy in the home. I’m not an expert by any means, but I’m right there in the trenches as we speak. I will share encouragement, ways to save money, recipes, organizing (this is something I work on every day- still improving) helpful tips, & also how important it is to train & raise your children for the Lord. That is an important job and the highest calling a mom has! My heart’s desire is for this blog to glorify God and minister to others! So follow along with me on this beautiful journey!
Here’s a glimpse into my life…….
This is my life and I truly LOVE it!!! Chaos at times, (well, most of the day) but I can’t complain……God is has been good to me…..
Each day is a reminder to work on cultivating contentment, joy, & a passion for what the Lord has called me to do! My mission is the home…..and together I hope we can encourage one another along the way to put smiles on our faces and enjoy everything about HOME.
Just for FUN…..
Here is a few random things about me:
- I’m the 2nd born (and also the baby)
- I love the smell of coffee but….don’t like the taste!
- Photography is a hobby for me.
- I’m addicted to shopping at thrift stores.
- Skinny minty ice cream is my favorite.
- I want to jog a marathon one day! (hopefully before I’m too old)
- I had a cat named sneakers.
- I love to take long walks.
- I’ve taken pre-natal vitamins for the past 17 years straight.
- Just got texting on my phone in 2013! (okay, you can stop laughing now)
- When I was younger I wanted to be a Veterinarian.
- I said I would NEVER home school……..guess what I’m doing?
- My favorite candy is Reese’s Pieces.
- I met my husband in English class.
- We moved 4 times in 10 years. (that’s a bit stressful)
- I hardly EVER watch t.v.
- Got to meet Casting Crowns in person!
- Would love to travel the whole U.S. in a RV one day!
- I LOVE a rainy night and hearing it on the roof while going to sleep.
- I cannot see without my glasses or contacts on!